Note: This is a wiki post, which means anyone with trust level 2 or higher can edit it.
This thread is a place to put links to important or interesting work on gun policy, mass shootings, etc. Here are some rules:
- Posts here should just be links to resources, and not back-and-forth discussion. If you want to discuss a particular paper, make a separate thread.
- No sci-hub links, please. I personally think sci-hub is great, but opinions may differ.
- Prefer books and peer-reviewed academic papers over media articles, blog posts, and the like.
- You can add some brief commentary on a resource, but if you want to say something substantial about then start a separate thread so people can respond.
- No affiliate tagged links, please. At some point OSD may tag them as a fundraising thing.
(Edit: It looks like the preview plugin isn’t able to thumbnail most of these, so I’ll update later with the titles and authors as I have time.)
I’ll kick it off with a few: